Bellville Medical Center will provide drive-thru testing on Tuesday, March 31st, from 9:00AM – 1:00PM, by appointment only and you must have a physician order.
- Tuesday, March 31st
- Time: 9:00am-1:00pm
- By appointment only and youmust have a physician order (if your physician needs to fax your order, it can be sent to 979-865-5459)
- Cars will pull into our parking lot by physical therapy and pull under the covered area at the main entrance of the hospital
- Please print out the COVID-19 Patient Information Form to bring with you. On that form, the patient agrees to self-isolate until results are received (24-72 hours)
- Please call hospital main number to make an appointment 979-413-7400 between the hours of 6:00am-9:00pm Monday-Friday or 9:00am-9:00pm Saturday and Sunday
- Please bring your insurance card or method of payment (no cash), driver’s license, completed patient information form and the physician’s order if it wasn’t faxed to us
- Results will be back within 24-72 hours and you will be able to get the results from the ordering physician
- We please ask that car windows stay rolled up until instructed to roll them down
To print out the COVID-19 Patient Information Form, CLICK HERE.